By Jennifer Lanham on May 11, 2020 12:19:20 PM
May 8th, 2020
Dear CCABA Families and Staff,
We appreciate your flexibility and dedication you have all demonstrated during this time of change. Circle City ABA wants to remind everyone of our ongoing procedures to keep our families, kids, and staff safe:
1) We will continue to do daily fever screenings upon entering the building and document each temperature.
a. If anyone has a temperature at or above 100 degrees Fahrenheit, they will be asked to return home and will not be permitted to resume their schedule for two weeks being fever free without medication.
2) All families and staff will answer daily questions regarding their current health and to understand if there is any risk of exposure. This will take place at all center and home services.
3) All staff and children will be required to thoroughly wash their hands throughout the day, as well as use hand sanitizer, which is available around the centers.
4) Daily deep cleaning and sanitation of the centers will continue to prevent the spread of illness.
5) Families have the option to have their children wear masks. You may request desensitization to wearing a mask program from your BCBA.
6) In response to Governor Holcomb's Executive Order 20-26 on 5/6/2020 (see link below) , we will require masks for all staff providing home or center therapy. Masks will be provided by the center as available, or staff may wear their own masks.
Circle City ABA President