By Delaney Francis on Oct 22, 2019 1:02:39 PM
Make this fun fall craft that the whole family can enjoy! We love the idea of trying different colors of tissue paper. Circle City ABA is a destination where play meets progress for children with autism in Evansville, IN and Lafayette, IN.
Clear contact paper
1. Download the Free Pumpkin Printable here and print out on white paper.
2. Cut around the inside and outside lines of the pumpkin. Cut out eyes and mouth, too.
3. Put the pumpkin on a piece of contact paper.
4. Cut out 1/2 to 1-inch squares of tissue paper in various colors of your choice.
5. Place squares of tissue paper on inside of the pumpkin on top of the contact paper.
6. When step 5 is complete, put a second piece of contact paper on top of the pumpkin.
7. Cut around the pumpkin to remove extra contact paper.
8. Hang your beautiful pumpkin on the window to display!