March 13, 2020
Dear CCABA Families,
The health and safety of each of our children, staff, and families continues to be Circle City ABA’s first priority. Based on current recommendations from local, state, and federal health departments, we are taking every precaution to keep everyone protected. The following procedures will be in place effective March 13, 2020 for all CCABA locations:
1) We will remain open due to the Medically Necessary nature of your child’s treatment, unless we receive a State of Emergency or a mandated quarantine notice.
2) We will not allow any visitors to the center.
3) All families will remain in the lobby when dropping off or picking up children.
4) All children and staff will be screened upon arrival for temperature at or exceeding 100 degrees Fahrenheit. If anyone has a temperature of 100 degrees or over, they will be dismissed immediately. Children and staff MUST be fever free without medication, for a period of 24 hours before returning, per the CCABA Illness Policy.
5) Our janitorial staff and our CCABA will continue to clean and sanitize all surfaces multiple times daily.
6) All staff and children will be required to wash their hands with antibacterial soap for a period of 20 seconds or more, regularly throughout the day.
7) Staff and children may opt to wear a mask or gloves when providing or receiving services.
8) Updates will be made in the following ways:
- Dial My Calls Automated calls, texts, and emails
- Facebook and Instagram
- CCABA Website: www.circlecityaba.com
Please keep your Center Operations Director informed of any absences, illness, or contact them with any questions or concerns you may have.
We appreciate your flexibility and understanding in these extraordinary circumstances. Abiding by these procedures will help us work together to keep everyone well.
Jennifer Lanham, M.A., BCBA
Circle City ABA